The White Marsh Volunteer Fire Company reported two incidents involving fireworks in the White Marsh area.
First crews were handling a vehicle fire in the parking lot of Value City Furniture on Campbell Boulevard on Wednesday afternoon.
That fire was reportedly caused by fireworks that were tossed into the vehicle around 3:39 p.m.
At the same time, fire crews reported an incident at Chipotle on Campbell Boulevard involving fireworks that were reportedly tossed inside the lobby of the restaurant.
Police were reportely searching for the juveniles that ran towards Philadelphia Road.