Join the Back River Restoration Committee for a virtual listening session with The Chesapeake Bay Trust on Tuesday, Jan. 30 at 7 p.m.
Join this session to hear more about the proposed work in the Patapsco and Back River watersheds and share ideas on what you want to see happen with the available funds. This is a chance to submit ideas on how the settlement funds should be utilized.
Link to the Virtual Listening Session: https://bit.ly/patapscoandbackriver
Please use the link above to register and join our virtual listening session.
During the listening session BRRC will share more about the proposed work, hear ideas for what the community wants to see happen with the available funds, hear what you think is possible, discuss what success looks like, and more.
The draft agenda for the session is:
• Introductions and review the agenda.
• Review the meeting objectives.
• Overview of the Supplemental Environmental Project (SEP) for the Patapsco and Back River watersheds and Chesapeake Bay Trust’s role
• Input from community – What would you like to see happen with these funds? What ideas do you have for consideration? What questions do you have for us?
• Action items and next steps
The Chesapeake Bay Trust is overseeing the funds from the recent settlement regarding the Back River and Patapsco Wastewater Treatment Plants and will determine how those funds will be best utilized
For more information, visit the BRRC website.